Hello Friends, I've spent the last week in England looking for a new home - and going on the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Now, I'm home again and savouring the homegrown produce from the garden once again. To welcome me home, Mammy Margie made me a delicious meal.
- 3 small courgettes (various colours)
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Chilli flakes
- Herbes de Provence
- 100g whole almonds
- 300g pasta
- 2tsp sunflower oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- Slice courgettes in half lengthways
- Chop the garlic and half of the courgettes thinly.
- Slice remaining courgettes into thin ribbons.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is transparent.
- Slice tomatoes in half
- Add all the courgette, tomatoes, almonds, a dash of chilli flakes and a sprinkling of herbs.
- Reduce the heat and cook until courgettes soften to desired consistency.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir until pasta is heated thoroughly.
- Serve hot and eat with good company.